The Capture the Coin competition will open on August 9 at 10am PST. You can play online and at Defcon’s Blockchain Village. Also join us for the contest kick off talk on August 9 at 11:40am PST.
Awards will be given in two rounds:
- First round is for Defcon attendees who scored the most points by 10am PST on Sunday August 11. Five prizes will be awarded and handed out during the Blockchain Village award ceremony on Sunday August 11 at 2pm PST.
- Second round is for everyone, including online players, who scored the most points by 10am PST on September 9. Five prizes will be awarded and shipped to players.
- Have fun!
- A valid email address is required in order to participate
- Sharing solutions between the teams is not allowed
- None of the challenges require bruteforcing or flooding the server with answers. If you are not sure just ask in the Telegram channel.
- Attacking the CTF infrastructure or engaging in activity to prevent other teams from solving competition challenges will result in disqualification
Get help on Telegram or just email admin [at] capturethecoin.org